Meet Sheila Kupersmith FNP-BC
Sheila works as a partner with her patients to help them meet their health and wellness goals. She strives to use the safest and least invasive methods first, with a focus on wellness and disease prevention. A board certified family nurse practitioner, Sheila is trained in a variety of integrative modalities to support health and healing. With over 20 years of experience as a nurse practitioner, working with all ages in primary care and integrative medicine is her purpose and joy.
Currently Sheila is pursuing certification in functional medicine through the Institute for Functional Medicine. A graduate of the University of Arizona’s Integrative Medicine Fellowship Program in 2012, she is also trained as a Wellness Coach through the Mayo Medical School.
Other integrative studies include:
- Education through the SCRIPPS Center for Integrative Medicine
- The Center for Spirituality and Healing at the University of Minnesota
- Jeremy Sherr’s Dynamis School for Homeopathy
- Food As Medicine at the Center for Mind Body Medicine
- Reiki level I and II
- Balancing Point Energy Training
- Studied herbs with Susun Weed, Matthew Wood, David Hoffman, as well as with Tieraona Low Dog in the fellowship program and in her Foundations in Herbal Medicine course.
- Her Master’s Degree in Nursing training was earned at the University of Massachusetts in Amherst and undergraduate studies were performed at the University of Minnesota.
Sheila enjoys spending time with her husband and two sons, friends, anything outdoors and cooking healthy meals with family and friends.
PS – Dr. Tusek here, and I am thrilled to introduce Sheila Kupersmith FNP-BC, our newest provider, caregiver, and health partner to our members and fellow healthcare activists!
Sheila is such a natural fit with Cloud Medical it’s almost as if she has spent the last 20 years getting ready to roll with us. With a background and experience in Functional Medicine, Integrative Medicine, Homeopathy, she is a board certified super hero. Here are some other areas of specialty –
- Botanical Medicine
- Stress Reduction
- Wellness Coaching
- Energy Medicine
See what I mean? Please help me welcome Sheila on board. I am so pleased she has joined us, and I am sure you will be too!