Get Started With Cloud Medical
For a limited time Cloud Medical is now open for new enrollment!
Contact Aleisha at 303.848.3800 to join.
Healthcare for the Real World
Cloud Medical provides the finest Direct Primary Care and cutting-edge Lab Testing, while pairing nicely with the innovative HealthShare model (the alternative to conventional medical insurance), to create a truly comprehensive world-class health, wellness, and prevention program for high-performance individuals, families, seniors, and businesses.
This is our passion: To serve you by bringing all of this together in a simple but powerful coherent program.
Please keep scrolling to learn more about what is included in you Cloud Medical membership.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you might have.
At Cloud Medical DPC, we take care of much more than your sniffles.
Included in your membership at no additional charge or co-pay:
- All office visits, virtual visits, and after-hours care
- 24/7/365 Urgent Care
- Primary Care office-based surgeries
- Cryosurgeries of skin lesions with Liquid Nitrogen
- Cortisone shots and joint aspiration
- Dry needling treatments
- Care of non-surgical fractures, including casting and splinting
- Suture or surgical glue repair of lacerations
- Wellness checks, annual, and GYN exams
- Skin cancer checks and surgical removal
- Mole removal and wart removal
Discounted services available to members:
- PRP Injections: $50
- Botox Injections: $6 / unit
- Vitamin B12 injections: $20
- Testosterone injections: $20
- Hormone Implants: 20% off
- Depo-Provera injections: $40
- Toradol pain injections: $40
- Xymogen nutriceuticals: 20% off
- Ortho Molecular Products: 20% off
- Pharmaceutical Medications: 20% off
- CBD-Rx Products: 20%off
And if you need a lab test or a scan that we don’t offer in-house, we’ve negotiated the most discounted rates available, usually about one-tenth of the fees charged by local hospitals. Here are just a few examples:
- 3 view x-ray: $60
- Ultrasound: $190
- CAT Scan: $350-$450
- MRI: $450
- CBC: $5
- Advanced diagnostic testing (genomics, food sensitivities, microbiome testing, advanced lipid analysis, micronutrient deficiencies)
- We also have on-site vascular testing services in our offices (Echocardiogram $300, Carotid Scan $200, EKG – $20)
Other services included in your Cloud DPC membership:
- General pediatrics, gynecology, and adult medicine
- On-site phlebotomy services
- Treatment of ADD, focus and concentration problems, with nootropic and medical therapies
- Mood and sleep disorders with neurotransmitter balancing
- Medical weight loss with natural and pharmacological therapies
- Expertise in comprehensive hormone analysis and bio-identical hormone balancing
- Lipoma, skin cyst, and blemish removal
- Laceration repair (stitches) and wound care
- Dry-needling and Cortisone injections (included with membership at no additional charge)
- Botox therapies for aesthetic or neuromuscular conditions (additional charge of $10/unit for Botox)
- In-House Pharmacy for convenience and fair pricing
If the above prices look low to you, that’s because they are. Our innovative model circumvents the problems of the existing healthcare (or rather “sick care”) paradigm and provides much better care at often half the price.
What if I have a major medical insurance plan? Can I still use Cloud Medical?
The short answer is YES. However, if you have a major medical insurance plan on your own or through your employer, you probably have a high deductible.
Deductibles often amount to many thousands of dollars. This means every time you go to the doctor or have a test done, or heaven forbid—end up in the ER, you are responsible for many if not all of the costs, until your meet your deductible. For many people, this effectively translates to ‘never really having coverage’ except for catastrophic events, which thankfully are rare for most of us. This ‘un-insured insured’ problem keeps many people from receiving the day-to-day healthcare they need and deserve, and they often end up resorting to “Dr. Google” or other online resources.
If you end up in the ER on Saturday night for simple stitches, you’ll be stuck in the waiting room for hours, and could then be stuck with a bill for thousands of dollars. As a Cloud Medical member, you would simply text your personal physician (yes, you’ll have their PERSONAL cell number), get your wound sutured as soon as possible, and likely be back home in under an hour, and pay $0. That’s right, total cost: ZERO.
If you have a major medical plan, we have the solution: Pair your major medical plan with our Cloud Medical DPC.
Immediately upon enrollment you receive instant benefits:
• 24/7 access to Urgent Care
• Unlimited visits with no co-pays
• Direct Email / Cell / Texting with your personal physician
• Never a copay for any office visit or telemedicine services
Cloud Medical DPC Membership Plans:
Want to know what others have experienced with Cloud Medical DPC? Here is what our patients are saying:
When I was working long hours at the south end of Denver I sometimes had appointments on iPad. With DPC there’s no insurance requirement for an office visit and no “code” to figure out so medical care can be as flexible as needed.
I wish I could join Cloud Medical, this new implementation is much better than even the old Nextera. Unfortunately I’m required to be on Medicare so now I have an insurance company between me and Dr. Tusek but he has still been taking very good care of me…
Thank you from the bottom of my heart Dr Tusek!
Are you ready for always-on connectivity to your personal physician?
Are you tired of co-pays, barriers, restrictions, and insurance companies that dictate to you and your doctor what you can and cannot do?
Isn’t it time to take better care of yourself and your family?
Isn’t it time to have a personal physician who works for YOU, and not your insurance company?